The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Sunday, December 04, 2005

tIdBiTs

Been tamad to blog lately kaya, here goes...


Nov. 26
  • Joven, my mom and I went to SM Manila to watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Not that scary, it was like a long episode of Law & Order. I got curious and searched the Net after the film. I guess that's a thumbs up (but not two, hehe!).

Nov. 28
  • Joven and I went to 168 to cross out some peeps from our xmas list. Nakamamatay. Grabe!

Nov. 29

  • Joven and I, together with my mom, went to see my ninang (who incidentally was celebrating her birthday on that day) to ask her to be one of our principal sponsors. She said she'll be more than glad. Yey!
  • We also went to see my other ninang to inquire about suits. Since she owns a tailoring shop and has been in this business since forever, it will only be logical for us to have the suit done by their shop. My dad wanted to know if they can do it in 10 days since he'll be arriving on the last week of May. She said they can do it. Woohoo!
  • Went to Quiapo to buy my nephew a new bike for Christmas. We wanted to drop by the bead haven but it was just too hot outside... we ended up eating at Greenwich instead. =)

Dec. 2
  • No work for us! Yey! (Good thing that DFA is in Pasay, hehe!) Office friends ended up in Red Box instead. We had a blast! But before that, dinner at Sentro. Delish! Pics here.

Dec. 3
  • Watched Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros. One of the best films I've seen this year. Worth every cent and more. If you haven't seen it, watch it. In my opinion, it's actually better than the film about that Potter guy. =)

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 12/05/2005 11:59 AM, Blogger jk said...

will be watching maxi's film sometime this week. ganda nga ng mga reviews from my friends...

 
At 12/05/2005 4:50 PM, Blogger Beej said...

hmm.. will try to convince benj to watch it. pero mukang mahihirapan ata ako. ;)

 
At 12/06/2005 7:31 PM, Blogger dionne said...

danda danda! see it guys! =D

 
At 12/08/2005 6:47 PM, Blogger benj said...

sige payag ako manood nyang tagalog-gay-movie na yan (description pa lang, 2 strikes na agad. hehe), kung manonood tayo ng emily rose. hehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home