The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Monday, December 05, 2005

A Magical Night

With the first pick, the Orlando Magic select... Shaquille O'neal!

Almost. Hehe.

A week after the W@W Chrismat Party (December 2), it was my office's turn. The party was held at Chaquiqo's Musician's Bar, just a short walk from our office. As part of the committee, Jelo and I were tasked to bring the gifts to the venue. Unfortunately, it rained while we were in transit. Fortunately for us, only the box got wet at the back of the Hilux.

At the party, everybody was in high spirits. Each wearing their hats for the Madhatter's Party. My hat? A simple, bright orange (which matches my shirt, hehe) fisherman's hat I bought from the Ladies' Accessories section at SM, with pins (from 168 mall) of all the NBA teams. This crafty hat won me the Most Colorful Hat award that night (Prize: Outback GC + cash). =)

Last year, I was lucky enough to get an NBA jersey (Jason Kidd, New Jersey) care of Michele, Project Manager and Managing Director's wife). I was only kidding when I wrote that on my wishlist, and forgot to specify the team and size for the jersey. Fortunately, kasya na size L sa akin ngayon. ;)

This year, under the guise of Shaq, I asked for his jerseys (even retro ones), a VCD and some books. The budget was only 500 pesos. Well, it's up to my daddy/mommy to decide what to give me. Swerte ko naman at si Doc Lito nakabunot sa akin.
My luck in the exchange gift was the exact opposite in the raffle. Of the 12 major prizes, I got NONE! I would have wanted the iPod Shuffle or the DVD player.

There was another game: guess the number of shoes that Ace (Asst. Managing Director) owns. The prize: 4000 pesos worth of Toby's GC. Pambili ng Wade... I guessed 32. The correct answer: 33! Lucky George.

Oh well, I still got my Shaq jersey. Hehe.

I left the party at around 11PM and went to join Dionne and her FSI friends at Redbox. Kantahan na naman!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12/05/2005 11:56 AM, Blogger jk said...

oi! ganda ng jersey! :)
i have a training jersey of grant hill way back when he was still with Detroit. kainis kasi naging injury prone sha, his career could have been better. cute pa naman sha. hehehe...

other jerseys i have...my varsity bball jersey. hahaha... :)want one, signed?

 
At 12/05/2005 12:01 PM, Blogger joven said...

gusto ko, heat jerseys naman. pwede din yung kay dwyane wade. hehe.

re grant hill, ok naman season nya last year eh. nagka-hernia lang ngayon. sya kasi eh, di maingat... nuninu.

jersey mo? hmm. ang tanong eh kung kakasya ba? =P

 
At 12/08/2005 6:43 PM, Blogger benj said...

naks. kasya na sa kanya ang large. pareho na ata tayo ng size ng jersey ngayon. nuninu...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home