The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Food ~ Platelets ~ Suit ~ Gifts ~ Shopping

It has been an uber tiring weekend for us. Thank God for Labor Day! At least nagkaroon ako ng pahinga. Pahinga = paggising ng late. =P

Friday night was a scheduled dinner with Lalaine, my HS, college & taekwondo bud who came home for a vacation. She texted me a few days earlier and asked me if I can take the day off to accompany her for errands (I won't say what errands were those, secret daw eh Hehe!). Since I can't take the day off, we compromised. I got off early from work na lang. Ang init pala ng Maynila pag hapon! We were sweating like crazy! I'm not used to the going out with that kind of heat anymore. Grabe! Enjoy naman kasi tsismisan to the max! =P

After our escapade, we had coffee and met Anne & Joven @ Bo's in Glorietta. Dinner was @ Giligan's with Cri-c (Food pics here). We updated each other with what's happening with our lives. Laugh galore na naman. May revelation pa. Hehe! We had fun! (mejo na-unwind din)


Violet couple (Notice in the previous post we're both wearing red? Di sadya, pramis. =P)
The girls (soon-to-wed Cri-c, me, Lalaine & Anne)


We got the news that Joven's youngest brother was brought to the hospital because of high fever. Saturday morning we went to see him. His platelet count was low and he needed plasma transfusion. =( Hopefully, he'll fully recover soon. Get well soon Jay! =)

After the hospital visit, we went to Namel's for Joven's fitting. The suit fit him well. He looked so gwapo. *sigh* I was so mesmerized I forgot to take a photo. Hihi! =P

We went to SM San Lazaro to finish shopping for bathroom accessories and buy our weekly grocery. I had fun buying stuff for our bathroom. Nakikita ko na din yung taste ni Joven when it comes to home stuff. Di naman kami nagkakalayo, mas magastos nga lang sya. =D

We dropped off the shopping bags at home and had lunch. After an hour or so, we left for Rustan's Glorietta. We chose items for the registry. Fun! Shopping without paying! Hihi! We also went to PowerBooks for our registry. Dito namin naramdaman yung pagod! We had to choose 50 titles for the registry. 40 pa lang suko na kami. So the last 10 titles were not supposed to be there. Hehe! The registry is nice pala (I knew this for Rustan’s but not PowerBooks), Rustan's is giving 10-15% discount when you buy registry gifts there and PowerBooks is giving 10% discount naman. Nice! So... sa mga magreregalo... Hahaha!

The day didn't end there... Some of my college barkada (Anne, Lalaine, Cri-c + Manuel) decided to meet for dinner (again) at SM Manila. Dinner was at Karate Kid. It was a short one because Anne lives in Las Piñas and Lalaine in Bulacan. Sinusulit lang naman yung time with Lalaine. =) See you in December Lalaine! Ingat pag-uwi! Sayang talaga you can't make it on my wedding. Haay!


Anne, Lalaine, Manuel, Cri-c, me & Joven

After our early mass, Joven and I went to Robert Camba to make additional payments. We finalized some of the details. Ms. Connie (as her usual self) was so candid and helpful. She gave us tips on the reception layout. She was kind enough to rummage through her files to show us one. We had another “food tasting” and went our way. We stopped by SM North to pay our phone bill. Fortunately (or unfortunately), they were on sale! We were able to buy shorts for Joven and my make-up outfit (Yey!). S-a-l-e is baaaaaad therapy. =P

Blogging is good though. I hope I won’t be dooced. Nuninu. =D

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 12:13 AM, Blogger Rainier & Katrina said...

Hi Dionne! Thanks for droppin' by! :D Ang dami naten parehong suppliers.. Yey! Lapit mo na grabe! :D Wag masyado magpa-pressure! hihi

Dito na me nagpost...kase d ko lam san mag-message sayo hahaha! =) Will link you up ha?

Take care

 
At 5/04/2006 8:04 AM, Blogger dionne said...

hi katrina! thanks for bloghopping. =) we didn't put a tagboard talaga. hehe! i linked you up also. enjoy your preps! =)

 
At 5/05/2006 12:54 PM, Blogger joven said...

*sigh*

thanks brad. mwah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home