The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Monday, January 30, 2006

Birthdays, Ento and The Gift

Nanay's birthday was celebrated with a quiet dinner at Congo Grille at SM San Lazaro. On our way to the venue, we spotted this...

Pacquiao Fever

Apparently he was there to shop for his family. Hmmm... P100k+ worth.

Present during the dinner were all of Joven's siblings plus Jeff's Caan.




Joven and I had to get home early because of Joven's work. My mom also texted us that the wifi men were already on our roof. We rushed home to check out what they're doing. After all, we waited all day for these people. Tsk tsk tsk! Good thing SM San Lazaro was just a tricycle ride away. =)



Parang birthday ko din... Joven got me these... Yey!

photos from w@w

Just like before, I still think WE is better. This ish in particular I think is so helpful especially those who are still a long way in their preps. Their article on fabrics I wish I'd seen before I started with gowns. Well, I still think Tet will do great anyway. Basta, hands down WE pa rin. Metro is interesting also. Adik ako eh, even if we're just four months away and invitation na lang kulang, I just gotta have these! Sometimes, I'm rationalizing it with the thought of giving these away to my friends who will wed soon. Then again, NOT! Hahaha! =)



Sunday morning was reserved for our entourage measurements. Our mababait na ento were there early.

Beej, Anne & Mem (Joven nakikisali)

Mem was first to arrive followed by Con and husband Arjan. The Bs arrived after a few minutes. Joven's mom and sister a few minutes after that. Anne came in a bit late but just in time. Tet arrived a bit late also (and lost) but perfectly understood since she's from the faraway land of Greenpark. My sister (who happens to be the highest scorer) was the last to arrive. Andrew came for a late lunch after his hospital duty which almost completed the FF (Get well soon Cri-c!). Lunch was cooked by my mom... her famous adobo espaƱol, lechon kawali and caldereta. Wish I could inherit her cooking prowess.



Incidentally, Beej was the bearer of our first gift. Yipee! Thanks Dr. Mai! =)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..reading ready na ah! can't wait to see the wedding pics..hehehe

 
At 2/01/2006 9:19 AM, Blogger Yax said...

yahooo!!! palapit na ng palapit!!! kakaexcite!!!! :D

 
At 2/01/2006 4:12 PM, Blogger ~ Mhay ~ said...

hi dionne! daan lang ako.. napansin ko lang, June 10 wedding nyo, june 11 naman EDD ng baby ko heheh... :D

 
At 2/01/2006 8:41 PM, Blogger dionne said...

pearli! mustasa? miss you na. kelan tayo kitakits? =)

theresa, maybe we should let WE know. hehe!

hi pobs! gash! 4 months na lang! :0

yax, wala muna countdown sa opis ah. magiging mataray ako tulad mo. hehe.

hi mhay! naku! lapit ka na pala! ang galing! hehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home