The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Looong Week

It has been a long week for me.

Last Monday, I came in to work but had to get home because of my allergies. The doctor was out so I wasn't able to have myself checked out. Come Tuesday, my pretty doctor suggested that I'd be admitted to the hospital for some tests and to observe my condition. I agreed since there seemed to be no way out of it. I stayed in the hospital for two days but the doctors couldn't pinpoint the cause of my allergies. I'm still under prescription. Having a history of allergies and asthma, I've been having nightmares already. I hope I'd be my "normal" self again. Haay.




Despite what happened, my spirits are a bit high last week. Thanks to the positive feedbacks we're getting on the prenups (I just received one again yesterday). I didn't know people would like it too. I just thought that it might be a good idea and it turned out to be. Thanks!

Now, we have to think of layouts for the souvenir magnet and save-the-dates. I need to set a timeline again for the save-the-dates to be printed and mailed. =D




Last Sunday, Joven and I went to Tet's shop for my first fitting. I was a bit reluctant to go because I thought I gained weight (having been in steroids for the past week). I didn't! =D I can't post pics because I was wearing the gown's lining, only the lining! Good thing my PYs were white. Haha! I love the gown's cut. I'll just post pics on the next fitting. Baka ma-MTRCB ako. Hehe!

During the fitting, I asked Tet if she can take my sister's measurements since she'll be leaving for Dubai the following day. Tet would have to make the adjustments of her gown (if there will be any) a week before the wedding. So, she has to maintain her figure. =D




It was a tearful yesterday since my sister left for Dubai already. Although she will be back (hopefully) in time for our wedding, it was a bit difficult since it was the first time she'll be away from all of us. Plus, she'll be leaving her 4-year-old son. I just hope things would work out great for her there. Joven and I are looking forward in taking care of Jef the makulet for her. Ingat ka dyan sis.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1/27/2006 3:52 AM, Blogger slim whale said...

what if you suddenly gain 75 pounds a month before the wedding? e di major alteration sa wedding gown mo? hehe. you might end up wearing a table cloth. i bet you've had nightmares about it already. pang-asar ba?

post mo na pics ng gown mo. excited na kami.

 
At 1/27/2006 11:11 AM, Blogger dionne said...

uy, wag kang ganyan! dami ko na ngang napapanaginipan eh! =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home