The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Weekend G's

Friday was in celebration of Bon's birthday.

Bon is one of my favorite people on earth. We became really good friends when I came back from France two years ago. She's one person I can unabashedly share my frustrations, opinions and goofiness. =D

Her birthday was of course a special occasion for us. The pre-planned dinner at MOA became a videoke-all-nighter at RedBox. The birthday girl, Irish, Francis, Dulce, Ara, Malou, and our new recruit, OJ partied the night away.



We went home with sore throats and happy hearts. Happy birthday VC Bon!

More pics here.


Saturday was set for a movie-dinner date with Benj, Beej and Cors. (Get well soon Ryan!)


Joven and I wanted to go to Greenhills earlier to shop, but because of unforeseen circumstances (i.e., I was late), we got there just in time for dinner. On our way to the Promenade, we were sooo amazed on how much Greenhills has changed. Ganda na! It was a mix of Gateway, Market! Market! and Greenbelt. We hope to come back and explore some more. =D

Dinner was at Cibo. Yummy! Food pics here.

I should have brought the camera to the bathroom. Wala lang aliw kasi! Hehe!

Ever since I saw on TV that they're making The Departed, I asked Joven if we could watch it as soon as it's shown here.

Being a fan of mob movies, I enjoyed it immensely, the blood and gore included. I don't have much words to describe the film. It will really leave you speechless. I just loved it. I hope they'd get to show more of these stuff as they do back in the old days. Hehe!

I looked up the movie in IMDB (I only do that only after I've seen it to avoid spoilers), and learned that it was based on a HK film, Infernal Affairs.


Which got me interested too.

Andy Lau and Tony Leung! My HK action star crushes! It's really like Caprio and Damon! Hehe!

I hope we'd be able to get a copy of the movie. Help!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10/09/2006 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dionne!

Sarap mag-videoke! I love music. Pero ayaw ng music saken! hahaha :) Nang matapon boses ang diyos, tulog ako! hahaha!

Take care

 
At 10/10/2006 12:28 AM, Blogger Faye said...

hi, dionne! naku ang tagal ko na namang nawala sa sirkulasyon. daming updates ah! sarap naman bakasyon galore! ang daming food! :)

 
At 10/11/2006 7:26 AM, Blogger joven said...

got it! we now have infernal affairs. ;)

 
At 10/12/2006 7:28 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Hi Dionne and Joven! Finally had time to blog hop and finally resurrected my blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home