The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tag me baby one more time...

I’m back with a vengeance! =D

Slimwhale tagged us but I took the liberty to answer the seven this and five that. It took me forever to finish. Hirap pala.

Seven things I can do:
1) wiggle my ears and do the “cat” face at the same time. I haven’t met anyone who can do the “cat” face but surprisingly Joven can also wiggle his ears. Naks MFEO talaga!
2) interview more than 50 people a day and still have my sanity intact after.
3) organize gimiks for my friends (I always end up doing this esp. with my french classmates!)
4) be nice to everyone and they even believe that I’m nice! Haha!
5) read a book while listening to the resource person/lecturer talk (and understand every word they’re saying)
6) Have a mind organizer i.e. schedules, to-do stuff, etc. (I remember them most of the time esp. when they’re work related)
7) be wacky… as in wacky! (this side, only few people have seen =D)

5 CDs in your player: (this would be songs by the following artists that I love hearing on my mp3 player)
1. Michael Bublé
2. Nina
3. Parokya ni Edgar (timeless!)
4. Robbie Williams
5. French artists

Seven things that scare me:
1) flying roaches
2) rodents, snakes, stray dogs, zoo animals (yes, I’m afraid of them)
3) something bad happening to the people I love
4) road accidents
5) falling things from the sky
6) things I cannot understand
7) muggers, serial killers, violent people

5 things I can't do (but tried):
1) lose weight
2) be plastic
3) fold/twist my tongue
4) cartwheels (I was able to do it once but failed to do it again =D)
5) stop people from talking endless

Seven things I like the most:
1) traveling
2) getting a massage from Joven *wink*
3) quiet times
4) good book
5) coffee while at work or with friends
6) laughing hard
7) being online =)

5 movies I’ve seen recently:
1) Bewitched
2) Somethings Gotta Give on HBO
3) Along Came Polly on DVD
4) Spongebob The Movie on DVD
5) Taxi on DVD

Seven important things in my room:
1) books
2) 3 pillows (at least)
3) blanket (could never sleep without them, even if it’s 36C outside)
4) clothes (go figure!)
5) beauty stuff
6) electric fan & a/c
7) TV

5 nice things that happened to me lately:
1) saw my college friends
2) W@W Grand EB
3) badminton game (almost won a game, haha!)
4) played Civ III and dominated the world!
5) message from a friend

Seven random thoughts on things:
1) To some people, the choice of a lifetime partner can be a point of competition.
2) People can be really selfish at times. Unbelievable.
3) I never thought I can be so girly.
4) Fascination in the occult can be fun. It’s a good lunch topic.
5) I want one of my own but not now. Maybe in 2-3 years.
6) I need a vacation.
7) I am blessed.

I’m supposed to pass this to five old friends and seven new ones. But that’s overburdening people. =D Therefore, I’m just passing this on to five friends. =)

Beej, Benj, Gracita, Gloria, Marj

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8/31/2005 10:12 PM, Blogger chuching said...

hi dionne! hehe, naunahan na pala kita sa tag. maybe, i'll just edit my post and write that i've been tagged by you :D

 
At 9/02/2005 10:55 AM, Blogger dionne said...

hi gracita! nagulat nga ako kasi ita-tag pa lang kita biglang meron na pala. haha! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home