The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Friday, May 19, 2006

Joven's Birthday (2006), Part 1

It's Friday again. And I'm wearing the same shirt I wore to the "Stag Party in the Sly" last week (details of which are to remain confidential, hehe). It's the same shirt I wore to our Christmas party.

I wanted to take my picture now but I'm at the office and it's a bit embarassing when my officemates hear me clicking away, trying to get the perfect angle. Hehe.

I guess this has to be my favorite shirt. Dionne gave this to me last year and at that time, I was still hesitant to wear such bright colors. These days, I try to wear this shirt as often as I can. ;)

Let's see if this streak continues next week...



Yesterday was my 28th birthday. My friend, Ryan, even kidded that it was my last as a bachelor. Sorry guys, no stag party for me. At least, that's what I'm publicly declaring. =P

Dionne, once again, treated me to a wonderful dinner. She cooked, with her mother's help a lot. My mom, brother (Jeff) and sister (Mae) were also there to join us.





Thank you, my beloved Dionne! I love you too!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 5/19/2006 5:13 PM, Blogger chuching said...

ang galing, my papa harvs have the exact shirt kaso white with blue font :)

happy birthday to you joven! :)

 
At 5/20/2006 6:04 AM, Blogger Faye said...

happy birthday, joven! all the best!

 
At 5/21/2006 1:03 AM, Blogger joven said...

thanks gracita and faye! =)

btw gracita, nice shirt noh? hehe.

 
At 5/21/2006 3:04 AM, Blogger vioLetfiSh said...

belated happy birthday!

look im on blogspot na rin...

 
At 5/21/2006 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

belated happy bday!

bright colors is great for summer! keep on wearing 'em!

 
At 5/22/2006 7:12 AM, Blogger joven said...

thanks violetfish (aka jera), pobs, allan!

keep on wearing bright colors daw... need more shirts! *hint, hint* ;)

allan, "wala" talaga akong stag party. shh. hehe.

 
At 5/23/2006 1:25 PM, Blogger Yax said...

beelated joven!!! :)

teka allan... eh bakit c jon nun 2 pa ang stag party!!! hehehe.

 
At 5/23/2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Mai said...

belated happy b-day joven! :)

 
At 5/23/2006 2:12 PM, Blogger joven said...

thanks yax and mai! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home