The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Monday, July 03, 2006

Good looks, boots and work

After church yesterday, Joven, my mom and I went to see the mega-hyped Superman Returns. Joven and I had little expectations of it as a result of former mega-hyped movies we were disappointed with. We did not even reserve tickets anywhere.

Joven came out of the theatre very much satisfied. He liked it! The effects and all. =) I came out of the theatre very much in love! Hahaha! I liked the movie of course. When I saw teaser pictures of the upcoming Superman movie last year I thought that Brandon Routh will not be able to come close to the image Christopher Reeve left in my mind. I even thought he was fat. =D When I saw him present at the 2006 MTV Movie Awards looking like Clark Kent, I was so surprised.


photos grabbed from: Christopher Reeve Homepage and Superman Megasite

New crush. Haha! Can't wait for the next installment. Superman and Superboy? =P

BTW, the boots... argh! Pambaha! Sheesh!



I just came out of weekend work from Eugenio Lopez Center in Antipolo. The sessions turned out well. We got great speakers (Monette Hamlin, Cory Quirino, Jaime Licauco and Rosario Manalo) which kept me interested the whole time. I was so interested, I wanted to take them home. =P

The participants were supposed to return to Manila on Sunday morning although the sessions ended Saturday night. I opted to go home early which was a first time for me. I miss my husband. Since the boss supervising us there was leaving early too, I got the nod from my boss (who was not there) and the boss (who was there). =D Good thing we had colleagues covering for us. =)

It got me thinking about how difficult it really is to be in long distance marriages/relationships. I salute those who survive them. I was just away for a night. What if I go on scholarship? Joven would of course understand. Nuninu.

Let's see. Hahaha!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 3:08 PM, Blogger joven said...

would i? =P

 
At 7/03/2006 3:31 PM, Blogger Mai said...

naks naman mga newlyweds talaga o..

hehe!

pero seriously, ako din, hats off ako those who CAN endure and lasts long-distance relationships. basta ako...no way! kelangan kung mag-abroad siya, sama ako! bat ako paiwan.

 
At 7/03/2006 7:35 PM, Blogger Lea L. Atacador said...

I agree with mai.. I told my hubby di dapat kami maghiwalay kung saan yung isa kasama yung isa he he.. kaya nga sa hirap at ginhawa eh diba???

 
At 7/04/2006 12:32 AM, Blogger Faye said...

naku tinamaan naman ata ako dito. eh 3 1/2 years kaming hiwalay na mag bf bago nagpakasal. pero ok naman relationship. may mga bagay talaga kailangan ng sakripisyo eh. pero at least ngayon magkasama na kami. nag paid off di ba!

speaking of 'superman'... cute ba sya?! parang christopher reeve pa rin ako eh. siguro dapat panoorin ko. haha!

 
At 7/04/2006 3:40 AM, Blogger brymac said...

red boots ba, parang ung kay superman? :P

 
At 7/04/2006 8:42 PM, Blogger dionne said...

i know you would. =D

hi mai, oo nga eh. why separate if you can stay together? lalo na pag di naman life & death situation. =)

right lea! yun din yung gusto namin ni joven (that is if we're going abroad) kaming dalawa dapat magkasama. =)

faye, the most important part is that you survived it with flying colors! kaya hats off kami sa inyo. =D pramis, cute sya. hehe!

bymac, the red boots! argh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home