The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Saturday, November 04, 2006

'Tis the season

A few nights ago, I was awakened by vigorous shaking.

Joven was lying beside me holding my thigh and shaking it.

Scary thoughts flooded my mind. Emergency. Fire. Somebody broke in. A bad phone call. He's hurt. My mom's hurt.

I turned to him, "Bakit???"

He said, "Wala, wala."

Puzzled, I went back to sleep. Of course, I have to calm myself first.

The morning after, Joven asked me, "Naalala mo kagabi?" I said yes. Grinning sheepishly, he told me he dreamt that he was playing basketball.

Basketball season is back! Argh!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 11/05/2006 9:48 AM, Blogger benj said...

hahahaha! nice... :)

 
At 11/07/2006 10:33 AM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Hehe. Does that mean you're a sports widow? I was one, until he introduced me to football. That's the only sport I'd watch. Good luck :)

 
At 11/07/2006 6:51 PM, Blogger corina said...

wahahahaha :D andami kong nalalaman sa mga sleeping habits ni obeng :P

 
At 11/08/2006 7:13 PM, Blogger Daphne said...

funny!

does that mean singlaki na ng basketball and pwet ni dionne?

hahaha!

 
At 11/09/2006 8:37 AM, Blogger joven said...

no comment tita dap. =|

basta sa panaginip ko, may kaagaw ako ng bola. ang problema, di tumatawag ng jumpball yung ref kaya agawang-buko ang nangyari... wala akong kamalay-malay na may inaalog na pala ako sa totoong buhay. nuninu!

 
At 11/09/2006 3:18 PM, Blogger ~ Mhay ~ said...

hahaha..kainis yun ha :D.. Just blog hopping. God bless! :)

 
At 11/10/2006 12:26 AM, Blogger Faye said...

hi, dionne and joven! i saw the ART BAG in fol rana's website. it's sooo cool! ang ganda ganda! even the album layout is incredible. well i didn't see much so i'll wait for your post on that.

 
At 11/10/2006 7:39 PM, Blogger dionne said...

grabe benj, imagine what i said when he told me that. =P

marj, i like basketball, i'm just not obsessed like my husband. hehe!

cors, nagugulat ako sa mga pangyayari pag natutulog kami. hehe!

ditse, pangarap ko nga lumaki ng ganun eh. hehe!

brad, sa presinto ka magpaliwanang.

hi mhay the new mom! ganda talaga ni jaden. thanks for dropping by. =)

faye! grabe! super saya ko talaga dun sa artbag na yun! hehe!

 
At 11/12/2006 7:28 PM, Blogger brymac said...

funny!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home