The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Monday, December 11, 2006

That Thing You 'Do

Last Saturday, Joven and I together with Irish (with hubby, Francis) and Allan went to Sofia Roxanne's baptism. I hope Sofia grows up to be a nice lady like her ninang. Hihi! Seriously, I know that little Sofia will be blessed with people who love her as I've witnessed in her baptism.

Highlights of the day: I was able to hold her! Super scared but it was a blast. =D



Unfortunately, we weren't able to bring our digicam so we're still in the process of begging for photos. Will update this post as soon as people are kind enough to give us copies. =P

Updated as of December 12, 2006 - 8:59 AM

Pictures here.

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing Scene It at Allan's place. Joven and I love the game! We're thinking of getting one in the future. Hehe! I've never seen a person as addicted to movies as Allan is. Nalula ako sa collection nya! Wow talaga! DVD master indeed!



Yesterday, Joven and I went to the mall for groceries and some last minute shopping which turned out to be a DVD shopping spree. My dear husband also bought me clothes and sandals as part of his Christmas gifts. =P

Since time immemorial, I've always wanted to do something to my hair. I thought of rebonding, relaxing, digital perm or just going back to my short, short hair. Yesterday, I went to the salon for a cut and a consultation. After a cut, some color and adding some joie de vivre to my hair. Here's the result! Love my new 'do. =)


Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 12/11/2006 2:49 PM, Blogger joven said...

wow! ;)

 
At 12/11/2006 4:37 PM, Blogger Daphne said...

sus! brad, hayaan namang iba ang mag-comment!

wow! ;)

 
At 12/12/2006 9:22 AM, Blogger Beej said...

you're kulot! pero i like it. :)

 
At 12/13/2006 3:20 AM, Blogger Faye said...

nice hair! i like it!

 
At 12/14/2006 1:36 AM, Blogger weng said...

Wow..nabinyagan na pala si Sofia. :) at nakarating ka na sa parish namin.. :) me and my choir sing there every sundays at 5:30 pm. la lang..share! haha.. ;)

 
At 12/15/2006 5:25 PM, Blogger Yax said...

naks, new 'do!!! niiice! :D

btw, uploaded na ren po pocs sa multiply nya... ;)

 
At 12/15/2006 6:58 PM, Blogger dionne said...

thanks peeps! i like my new hair. ngayon lang ako di nakikipag-away sa buhok ko. hehe!

weng, nice yung parish nyo ah. very cozy. sayang! sana nagkita tayo. hehe!

yax! thanks ah. punta kayo sa 20. sama nyo si sofia. hehe! =)

 
At 12/24/2006 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!... btw I like the curly hair.

 
At 12/24/2006 11:50 AM, Blogger Aggie said...

Happy Holidays mga Pare! LOL

Psssstt...Dionne, ang sexy ng bago mong look ha! Tama, mabubuntis ka na nya :P Ewan ko na lang kay Joven pag inde pa! LOL

Our Little Christmas Card!
My New Blog! Please update your links :D

 
At 12/25/2006 8:25 PM, Blogger dionne said...

Merry Christmas Nette and Aggie! Tinanggap ko nang kulot ako. Hehe! Naway magkatotoo yung sinabi mo Aggie! Hehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home