The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Friday, November 10, 2006

Soooo happy!

I was bloghopping last night when I saw this!!!!

WOW!!!! Ang ganda!!! Mamatay matay ako. Pramis!!!

I was crossing my fingers that Fol will give it to us but I was thinking that maybe he'll use it as a sample for bridal fairs or something. Waaah! I just lamely commented in his blog entry.

When I arrived at work this morning , first thing I did was check his reply.

He's giving it to us!

Weeeeeee! Soooo happy! =D

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11/10/2006 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so cool!

 
At 11/11/2006 2:50 AM, Blogger QT said...

saya naman! =p

 
At 11/12/2006 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the idea! you get to brag about the bag as well as the album! cool!

 
At 11/16/2006 11:34 AM, Blogger dionne said...

hi girls! naloka talaga ako. hehe! fol was sooo kind to give it to us talaga. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home