The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Monday, February 05, 2007

Stranger Than Heroes

Last Friday, Joven and I went to see Stranger Than Fiction at G4. Since I got out of the office quite late (because of an extended meeting that left me in high spirits for the weekend), we had a quick dinner at Burger King - one of our favorite fast food restos. The movie was funny but not as funny as his other movies. But we both enjoyed it... well... if not for the annoying man behind us. Grabe sa hilig mag-comment! Di ko nga maintindihan kung di nakikita nung kasama nya yung palabas eh. He's verbalizing everything he's seeing! Gash! Haay. Anyway, I enjoyed laughing at them afterwards.

I love going out with my husband, whether it be a simple grocery errand or a big date. Kahit na may mga kakaibang sitwasyon, nakukuha pa rin namin mag-enjoy. =)

Our Saturday was uneventful. We spent our day lounging at home and finished 13 episodes of Heroes. I must say we're hooked. Aliw! Hiro looks sooo cute. Teddy bear-ish cute. Hehe!

Yesterday, Joven and I went to Bench Fix to have our hair fixed. =P

This is how Joven looks like:

Pogi no?

Ever wonder how I look like with straight hair? The stylist told me that he needed to texturize my hair (whatever that means) so he needed to blowdry my hair straight. It took him quite some time, para hindi naman masayang effort nya I took a picture of me. Hehe!

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At 2/06/2007 7:59 AM, Blogger Beej said...

straight hair naman ngayon? i think curly looks better, it's so you. :)

 
At 2/06/2007 12:31 PM, Blogger Beej said...

tsaka yung Heroes, naka-addict kasi laging bitin ano? ;)

 
At 2/06/2007 2:06 PM, Blogger Daphne said...

uy, anong "kakaibang sitwasyon" yan!?!

 
At 2/07/2007 4:42 AM, Blogger Faye said...

uy i like the straight hair on you! well either way is fine. ganda ka pa din! hihihihi

 
At 2/07/2007 8:51 AM, Blogger dionne said...

curly pa rin ako beej. the stylist did a little experimenting kasi with my hair. =) buti na lang at better pa rin ang curly kasi yung lang talaga pwede eh. hehe! nagdodownload na kami ng bagong episode ngayon. excited na ko! parang house ito!

tita dap, kakaiba... wala lang. hehe!

hi faye! thanks ah. pumapalakpak tenga ko. hahaha!

 
At 2/07/2007 2:56 PM, Blogger brymac said...

Ang galing ng episode 14! :D Try nyo ring basahin ung Graphic Novels from the official site, may cool info na wala pa sa series :D

 
At 2/08/2007 2:33 PM, Blogger Mec said...

awww...kami ata antagal na walang proper date... masyadong emotional ang tapos at simula ng year namin eh...

that's not to say na alang romance... ahehehe... pero alang proper dates :D tsk!

 
At 2/08/2007 6:47 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

I like that look for both of you.

 
At 2/08/2007 9:51 PM, Blogger dionne said...

hi brymac! nice yung ep14. naku, kakabitin! thanks for the tip ah. binabasa na namin ni joven.

hi mec, try to go out more often if you're not too busy. it's nice to unwind once in a while. tc!

hi marj! thanks! sayang nga i can't have straight hair pero i still love my curly hair pa rin naman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home