The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Sunday, January 21, 2007

5 Things You Don't Know About Us

Thanks for an interesting revelation Fol. =) Now, it's our turn. We added a twist in this and made it 5 things a lot of people don't know about us. So, here it goes...
  1. Buzz me. Joven and I talk online even if we're both at home. It's not like we live in a huge house. Weird huh? We just like to maximize our resources. Before dinner time (or even after), we are immersed in our own computer/web life. I use the desktop in the living room, he uses his laptop in the bedroom. We end up sending messages and love notes online.
  2. How sweet it is. We do not only love to eat, we both have a penchant for the sweet stuff. We have a Lock and Lock full of chocolates. When in the grocery we will never forget to pass by the candies and chocolate area. That accounts for our beautiful bodies. Hehe.
  3. Lights out? Light on. For the two nights he was alone, Joven slept with the lights on. He has these crazy thoughts of Sadako (with much help from me of course). Scaredy cat!
  4. Round and round. I love carnival rides even if I scream my heart out. Hehe! Joven, in turn, hates them. It'll take forever to convince him to get on a ride. Peer pressure pa kailangan. Hehe! Kaya hindi kami matuloy tuloy sa EK eh. Haay.
  5. Bear Hugs. We always start our day with a hug. Every morning when we wake up, Joven waits at the foot of the bed, pulls me up and gives me a great big hug.
There!

Now, I'm interested to know what are the unique things these couples do:
  1. Beej and Benj
  2. Mimi and Karl
  3. Aggie and Edil
  4. Glo and Jun
  5. If you're interested, consider yourself tagged!
I hope they'll find time to answer this meme. I am quite interested with their answers. =)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1/22/2007 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ill answer this!!!

 
At 1/24/2007 4:35 AM, Blogger chuching said...

natawa ako about you guys talking online kahit nasa isang bahay! bakit hindi nalang kayo magtabi? hehe :)

 
At 1/25/2007 1:25 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Carlos and I would talk online as well even if we were in the same room. That was until he sequestered my computer for the shop.

 
At 1/25/2007 4:06 PM, Blogger alynn said...

natuwa ako dun sa talking online...=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home