The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy! Happy!

Big events this weekend for us. =)

My birthday and our anniversary (2 years!).

The celebration started last Saturday. Joven surprised me with this!

Friendster flowers! After all, we owe Friendster.com a lot. Hehe!

He's not too keen on sending flowers. He'd rather pamper me with other stuff than give me flowers that will eventually wilt. It's always nice to receive flowers, that's why I was always dropping hints about it. It took him two years! Haha! But I really, really appreciate it! *Kilig!*

After his "meeting" with Benj, we decided to head to Binondo to see two of our suppliers. First stop was Unifair. Erwin's sooo easy to talk to. We're set to go back next week for the proofs. =) Next was Marita of Hearts and Bells. Unfortunately, she was not there. Fortunately, her trusty assistant was. After signing another contract for the toppers, we went our way.

Next activity was one of the most anticipated activity with my French friends... Eurostar!


Ang saya! We were like kids running around. =)

Highlight 1: Buena Mano: Flipper! Actually, more like killer! We made the biggest mistake of not watching this ride before we "bravely" mounted it. MISTAKE! We all had difficulty standing up after.


That did not dampen out dizzy spirits... We jumped from one ride to the another. Well, not the scary ones. Which left us with the bump car, carousel, ferris wheel, and the one similar to wild river. Hehe! The others were braver and tried their luck with the Joker (which basically tries to kill you also by throwing you 40 meters up and down). We were busy walking around and enjoying the night, until Joven froze and told me...

Highlight 2: "Bearwin is here!" =D

I was too shy to do it until the others convinced me...

Woohoo! He was my crush after all. Birthday ko talaga! =P

With aching backs, arms and legs... we decided to call it a night (more like morning). More pics here and here.


Sunday! Mon anniversaire!

Early Sunday morning, I received a card from Joven and a copy of "Tuesdays with Morrie" (My friend lost my copy). Yey!

After mass, we prepared for a hefty lunch. What diet? =P Food details in our food blog. =) The day was spent at home with my family. Playing with the super kulit Jeff, chatting with my sister in Dubai, kwentuhan with Joven, my mom, sister and "sister-in-law."

Uneventful perhaps but the birthday greetings and time with my family definitely made my day. =)


Monday! Our anniversary!

Late Sunday night, I gave Joven a letter. A letter full of love. Yihii! =)

We met at UN Avenue early Monday morning. He just got off the gym while I was heading to Philam to have something corrected for my HMO.

After that was done, we headed to Robinson's Place. As part of my anniversary gift, I treated Joven to a sumptous lunch at Cabalen. Busog! At this point, Joven brought out his gift to me (again). A card and a bottle of perfume. =)

After lunch, we headed to SM San Lazaro to meet my mom. We're set to watch Memoirs of a Geisha. Since it was still early, we went shopping. I got us new shirts at Hang Ten and Joven a new office jacket as part of my anniversary gift. =)

Honestly, I was a little disappointed with the movie. The book was better. I will not say more, others have said a lot already. But I still think Ziyi Zhang is pretty and can really pass herself to be Japanese. =)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 1:52 PM, Blogger Aggie said...

Belated happy birthday Dionne! I hope we will be able to meet Glo this Monday :) See yah!

 
At 3/01/2006 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy anniv! :-D

 
At 3/01/2006 3:39 PM, Blogger jk said...

di nga? crush mo si bearwin? kaibigan ni moby yan. :)

 
At 3/02/2006 1:46 AM, Blogger slim whale said...

hey, bonne anniversaire!!!

and happy anniversary too!

you guys actually posed with--what's his name again?

no comment. yun lang. no comment na lang. hehehe.

 
At 3/02/2006 3:52 PM, Blogger Paul and Toni said...

belated happy birthday and happy anniversary! lapit na wedding! ilang months na lang! God bless!

 
At 3/02/2006 7:30 PM, Blogger dionne said...

hi aggie! hope to see you & glo soon! =)

hi jera! thanks! =)

kateh! oo! hahaha!

hi chris! thanks! alang magawa eh. we were supposed to pose with you kaya lang ala ka eh. =P

hi toni! thanks! hope you & the baby's ok. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home