The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Mayabang na din kami!

We got our bands sometime last week after John and Benz sent an e-mail about their experience with the advocates of Yabang Pinoy. We couldn't resist.



I've always felt strongly about our culture. In a sense, I feel lucky working for the Institute because I get to learn new things about being Filipino that were never taught to me when I was in school. I also feel lucky to have been able to travel around the Philippines and see the beauty of our country.

Ipag yabang na ikaw ay Pilipino! To learn more about Yabang Pinoy and their advocacy, visit their website at www.yabangpinoy.com.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL! Kasabwat na rin kayong dalawa sa ka-"yabang"-an! =)

 
At 2/02/2006 1:45 PM, Blogger ~ Mhay ~ said...

hi Dionne! I'm just tagging you...:D please visit my blog for details! :)

 
At 2/03/2006 6:57 AM, Blogger Faye said...

ay ang daya! ako rin! actually i asked hubby to get one for me. sabi ko dapat dala na nya pagdating nya. haha!

 
At 2/13/2006 3:17 PM, Blogger dionne said...

hi john! idol eh. =)

hi mhay! just answered your tag. super tamad lately eh. hehe!

hi faye! you'll get yours soon. sana nga meron overseas. i'm sure patok sa mga pinoy yan. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home