The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Tag-Tag-Tag

I got tagged by Mhay...

I did something similar before so I'm only adding the things I missed out. =)

Seven Random Facts About Me
1. I am the youngest of four children.
2. I am catholic-schooled all my life (kahit graduate school, =P).
3. I used to wear my hair short (9 years).
4. I used to be an accident-prone kid. (as in!)
5. I used to study martial arts (taekwondo, aikido, karatedo, judo, etc.)
6. I love dancing (hiphop, ballroom, etc.)
7. I love traveling.


Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Get married to the man I love
2. Have his children
3. Raise them well (I hope)
4. Be comfortable in life
5. See to it that my family are okay (not only financially)
6. Do volunteer work for people in need
7. Travel more (with my family)

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex (syempre lahat 'to meron si Joven)
1. Wit
2. Personality
3. Good grooming/hygiene
4. High intelligence
5. Humor (good conversationalist)
6. Posture (how the person carries himself)
7. Charm

Seven Things I Say The Most
1. What the?!
2. Jeez!
3. Fookien!
4. Tokwa!
5. Haler!
6. Thank you for calling FSI, this is Dionne. How may I help you?
7. Brad

Seven Celeb Crushes
1. Michael Buble
2. Robbie Williams
3. Jet Li
4. Dean Koontz/Stephen King
5. Tom Jones
6. Bearwin Meiley (ay, super! hahaha!)
7. Babalu (seryoso to ah)

Passing this on to Joven. =)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9/10/2005 1:42 PM, Blogger benj said...

fookien? hehehe... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home