The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Friday, September 02, 2005

MB!!!


I know that this is not wedding related but I'm blogging this anyway.

I'm soooo excited!!!

Joven saw an article on the papers yesterday about MB doing a concert in Araneta this coming October. He told me about it but I just shrugged it off thinking we're in the middle of the wedpreps and another expense is not within budget. *Sigh* When I got to the office, an officemate also mentioned it to me. *Gash!* They both know that I'm a big fan.

Out of curiosity (curiosity daw oh), I went to ticketnet for the rates. It's expensive! *More sighs* I just couldn't help myself... I e-mailed him the link! Haha! A few minutes later he asked me which ticket price is okay with me. I kidded him "Yung 25k++, katabi nya!" Then I later said "Okay na sakin yung 200 na popcorn tapos kinig na lang tayo sa labas." (Arte ba? Papa-cute lang. Hehe!) I was crossing my fingers that he'd get upper box B. Later, I received a BCC e-mail confirmation from him addressed to the people at ticketnet. He got us reserved seats at the lower box! I literally screamed in delight! I just couldn't contain my joy. I was jumping all around the office, not only because we will be watching MB in the lower box but because Joven is such an angel. He knows how much I go gaga over MB. Thanks brad! Mwah!

We'll be picking up the tickets tomorrow! Woohoo!

BTW, of course we'll be having MB's songs in our wedding. =D Yun yung wedding related!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9/02/2005 4:29 PM, Blogger Yax said...

yiheee!!! hangswet! :)

enjoy the concert, u two! ;) i-record nio pra saken ha! heheh.

 
At 9/02/2005 4:39 PM, Blogger joven said...

no prob brad. pwede na ba itong christmas gift? hahaha!

biro lang po. ;)

 
At 9/02/2005 5:34 PM, Blogger Mec said...

atsaka diba, super secure sya na you'd love him all the more by allowing you to get your high from MB...nde sya insecure... and super supportive sya

and super happy din ako for you :) nde ako fan ni MB... pero nakakatuwa yung gesture :)

 
At 9/03/2005 7:46 AM, Blogger Aggie said...

UY! Gusto ko nyan, hahahaha! Masabi nga din kay Edil, pero feeling ko babaratin ako nun, LOL

 
At 9/03/2005 8:08 AM, Blogger Beej said...

kami rin manonood. yipee! :D

 
At 9/04/2005 3:37 PM, Blogger dionne said...

yax, sama na kayo ni jon! =D

brad, xmas gift? shure. =P

oo nga mec, one thing i'm thankful for. he even feeds my kagagahan. hehe!

aggie, tara! sabihin mo kay edil importante yun for the bebe. imbes na classical, pop standard na lang. hehe!

oo nga daw beej. kitakits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home