The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What were you like...

And then…

A few weeks later Yax tagged me. So, here goes…


20 Years Ago
I met Joven. True! We were both in the same first grade class with Ms. Naguit. =) I don’t’ remember much of him but I remember that I was the teacher’s pet because my dad was the PTA president then. I used to have a terrible temper at home but was bullied by a classmate in school. To prove how bratty I was, my dad went to school just so he could confront the bully. BTW, the bully was a girl smaller than me. Haha!

15 Years Ago
Joven and I parted ways. Actually, we both finished elementary and didn’t care about each other then. I had a big crush on somebody while he was smitten with G****. =) He graduated with honors while I graduated sexy. Hahaha! A few months ago, we watched a video of our graduation. I couldn’t help laugh at Joven’s small voice and my big hair. =D

10 Years Ago
New set of friends, new uniform, same school, scary professors. Starting college was something else. Took my studies seriously for fear of failing in Zoology 101. And the frog! Terrible!

5 Years Ago
College was a dream. Missed friends. Broke up with my first boyfriend of 3 years. Started with my graduate studies on a very eager pace, determined to finish it in two years. I was working in the human resources drafting office policies and finishing an employee manual. I had freedom!

3 Years Ago
Boyfriend-less for the nth time (haha!). Out on gimiks with friends almost every night. Contemplating to transfer from my previous work to my current job. Was considered as one of the best RC’s in both of my previous companies.

Last Year
Genuinely happy with the man I’ll be spending the rest of my life with. A lot of celebrations with family and friends. Had a free trip to Paris.

This Year
Travelled to Bora, Iloilo & Bacolod. Got engaged to a wonderful man. Busy with wedding preps. =)

Yesterday
Finished a number of menial tasks (finally got my hands off it!). Blogged again (heaven!).

Last Night
Waited for my mignon to arrive from a meeting. A little worried because he’s working too hard. Watched my usual telenovelas. Finished a book.

Today
Blogging again! (Haha!) Anticipating the meeting later this afternoon. Contemplating on how I will finish the report being asked of me. About to start with my new book. =)

Tomorrow
Start and finish the report being asked from me. Give it to them so they’ll stop bugging me. Check on the things that we will be needing for Saturday.

Next Year
Get married. (Woohoo!) Start a new life with my mignon. (Can’t wait!) =D

5-10 Years From Now
Plan for a baby. Have one or two. =) Get ourselves more financially stable. Celebrate life!


Now I’m passing this to:

Aggie, Velvet, Pearli, Christophe, Marc

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 8/31/2005 12:45 PM, Blogger joven said...

don't worry, i'm not working that hard. it just seems like it. hehe! ;)

 
At 8/31/2005 2:07 PM, Blogger dionne said...

for a second there i thought... haha! mwah!

 
At 8/31/2005 3:38 PM, Blogger Mec said...

inggit ako sa free trip to Paris :D

 
At 8/31/2005 4:20 PM, Blogger ~ Mhay ~ said...

Hi Dionne! it was nice meetng you too. Hope to see again if ever patagan pa kamini mama benz mag join sa christmas party :)

 
At 8/31/2005 11:36 PM, Blogger Aggie said...

PINAHIRAPAN MO AKO! MWAHAHAHA! :) forced to go down memory lane pa ako :D

 
At 9/01/2005 7:12 AM, Blogger Paul and Toni said...

hi dionne! kakatuwa! tagal mo na pala kilala si joven. at inggit ako sa free trip to paris mo! sana ako din! hehehe!

 
At 9/02/2005 11:25 AM, Blogger dionne said...

pearli, excited na ko sa sat. hehe! =D

mec, it was just a scholarship i got because i studied the language. swertihan lang. =)

hi mhay! for sure pede yan. kita kits!

aggie, haha! kakatuwa din naman gawin eh. =D

hi toni! tagal na nga. sobrang kakaiba lang talaga turn of events. who would have thought talaga. =)

 
At 9/05/2005 11:38 AM, Blogger slim whale said...

oh my god, tagged again! i must be cursed or something.

will find time to do this. seriously, though, interesting siya.

oist, organize ulit tayo ng skating sumama na kayo ni joven no! ang saya! next time, magpapatapon na ko kay dax sa ere tapos babagsak ako with a split sa ice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home