The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Friday, September 02, 2005

Tagging Myself

20 Years Ago
As Dionne claims, she met me. I remember how happy she was when we were introduced to each other. She had that dreamy look on her face then...

Haha! Just kidding. ;)

Had a whole new set of friends since I came from the afternoon class the previous year. Wore a Menudo shirt for the Christmas party even though I wasn't part of the Menudo dance number. Can't really remember what happened to my studies, but the following year, I got transferred to a lower section. :(

15 Years Ago
Grade school graduation! It's true that I graduated with honors... It must be because I was a favorite among the teachers. A good(-looking) boy with brains, who could act, sing, dance and clean the classroom, who wanted to be a priest. I was also the kj, noisy-listing president of the class. This is what most my classmates remember me by. Oh OK! Make that ALL of my classmates! =P

It's not true that I was smitten with G****. Well, not really. Not that I remember it that well. Nuninu. Hmm. Maybe. Maybe not. I was a kid! Hehe!

10 Years Ago
College. Got a 3 on my 1st year, 1st sem. The teacher was to blame for this one. Kamukha nya kasi si Edgar Mortiz. This was also the time I started to go back to my natural body state, as the years of CAT training have passed, but the cravings remained.

5 Years Ago
A few months before graduation, my father passed away... Wasn't able to graduate on time because of a free elective. Of all the subjects I can enroll in, I took ECE 141. Digital Communications man! Tsk tsk tsk. That summer, I took Psych 101. Was officially a college graduate. Whew!

Got my first job as programmer, with Benj as a co-worker. Resigned at the start of the following year. SML was 'formed'.

3 Years Ago
Had my appendix removed. Had 3 months off (jobless) after my previous contract expired. Last season for the SAL basketball team.

Last Year
Met Dionne again. Been very happy ever since. ;) (Decided to quit gym right before meeting her again. At least, she was still able to see my 'thin' look. Hehe!)

This Year
Travelled to Bora, Iloilo & Bacolod. Got engaged to a wonderful woman. Busy helping Dionne with wedding preps. =)

Still trying to get into shape...

Yesterday
Meetings since 7am. Extended siesta in the afternoon, before our office OB (Official Basketball).

Last Night
Got a stingy scratch from inadvertent fingernails from the game. Dionne was kind enough to treat it, despite her mom joking that I was "playing ball" with another set of long-fingernailed individuals. Pramis brad, sa game yun. ;)

Today
TGIF! I'm now officially a w@wie. =D

Tomorrow
Busy day for us. Bridal fair in the morning. Book fair in the afternoon. Drop by SM before going home to pick up tickets for Michael Buble concert.


Same plans as Dionne for the coming years. ;)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9/02/2005 4:19 PM, Blogger dionne said...

oh, you were smitten alright. you used to stalk her. haha! joke! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home