The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Blessed...

Recently, one of the hot topics being discussed by w@wies was dealing with difficult in-laws. There was one w@wie who was having problems with her future mother-in-law. Another, with her future sister-in-law.

Another issue they were discussing was grooms-to-be not participating the way they would have wanted, expected or preferred in planning their wedding.

After reading the messages for almost a week, I had a realization...

I began to realize how blessed I was. Other than marrying a wonderful person, I'm more than glad that my fiancé is very participative in planning our wedding. I also feel blessed not to have troubles with my future in-laws. Nanay and Joven's siblings have always been nice to me. I actually look forward in spending time with them.

Together with that realization, I had a bigger one...

When being asked by single people the question, "How did you know that he was the one?" most married women answer, "I just know." One really do not have a concrete answer. They can enumerate a lot of positive things about their husband or fiancé but it really boils down to "I just know." You might want to call it a number of things like intuition, divine intervention, etc. But this I know now as a fact. I just know. He is the one for me. I feel so blessed to have him in my life and I can't wait for our life together as husband and wife.

I love you mignon!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 3/18/2005 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww thats sooo sweeet...:-)

 
At 3/18/2005 4:15 PM, Blogger joven said...

i am blessed as well. thank you my mignon. i love you too! ;)

 
At 3/18/2005 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you two mignons!

 
At 3/18/2005 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaayyy...sooo touching...
kakaiyak, grabe

i'm very hapi for you guys!!!

 
At 3/18/2005 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur really meant 4 each other...
the first time i saw you togedah ...

I just know :-)

 
At 3/18/2005 9:08 PM, Blogger Beej said...

kaya pala when i saw your picture together (haven't even met joven yet) i said, you look good together. kahit ako I JUST KNOW =)

 
At 3/19/2005 7:06 PM, Blogger Mai said...

well then..you're really MFEO (as your blog title says)...Made for each other! (",)

 
At 3/19/2005 9:37 PM, Blogger mrs.S said...

i couldn't agree with you more.

we just know, don't we? ;)

tin ni roLand

 

Post a Comment

<< Home