The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Friday, June 02, 2006

sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach

In the middle of DIYs, planning our honeymoon, listing down last-minute things we need to buy and need to do, calculating expenses, pimple outbreak, errands here and there, e-mails from suppliers and friends, updating our guestlist, Joven and I gave each other a virtual hug.

The good thing about all this hullabaloo is this...


I finally found someone
That knocks me off my feet
I finally found the one
That makes me feel complete
It started over coffee
We started out as friends
It's funny how from simple things
The best things begin...


My life has just begun
I finally found someone.


Allow me to be mushy.


I'm still not losing sleep which is good. But, I do have that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach from time to time.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6/02/2006 1:50 PM, Blogger joven said...

>:D<

 
At 6/03/2006 11:10 AM, Blogger Mai said...

shake it off sis!

let go of the preps na..hehe!

just smile and enjoy!

 
At 6/03/2006 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yiheeeeeeeeeee...
exciting! 7 days to go.
God bless you both sa bago nyong life! I'll wait for the pics!

-weng
(can't login e..)

 
At 6/04/2006 7:04 AM, Blogger Rainier & Katrina said...

Hi! 6 more days! Congrats in advance! Take care!

 
At 6/04/2006 5:08 PM, Blogger QT said...

hi dionne and joven. 6 days to go na lang. don't forget to relax na (ang beauty rest!). hope u have a lovely time and will pray for a nice weather. take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home