The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Guess Who's in the House

What did we do in the long weekend we were blessed with?

Nothing much. We stayed in the house most of the time. =D


Last Saturday, Joven went to Makati to meet Ryan for something "business related." While, I stayed at home and dealt with my own business a.k.a. Cake Mania. I was able to finish the whole game in one sitting! Hehe! Now, I'm starting another business, Tropix. These things can be really addictive. They should really be not that accessible to kids. =P

Joven initially wanted to watch a movie in Makati but I was too lazy to get out of the house. We compromised by going to the nearest mall to do our weekly grocery. My diet is getting worse. I'm having too much carb and sugar in my system. I need to trim down! My mind tells me to do that but my stomach is saying otherwise. I guess it boils down to willpower. Argh!


After church last Sunday, Joven and I, together with my mom went on a short divi trip. I miss going to this place. Who could resist the cheap finds?! After getting myself two pants, one t-shirt and one blouse, I called it a day. And oh yes, we got ourself curtains! It looks like a big monopoly gameboard. Really cool! Hihi! We even installed the curtain rods ourselves! *bows* Geez, I never thought I'd gush about curtains in this lifetime, so Stepford! It's just that it really makes a lot of difference in our room. I won't post pics, that'd be quite too much. I didn't take any... I was tempted though. =P


Highlight of our weekend!

I like love House! My officemate has been gushing about the series since it first aired here. Since I didn't have time to watch it, I put it in our "list of to watch when we have time." But after reading a number of blog friends saying the series is great, the curiousity kicked in. Joven's officemate has a copy of the first season. From the pilot up to the tenth episode, we were glued to the monitor. Niiice! We can't wait to watch everything!

We also need to find time to watch this and this. Probably another long weekend?

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 8/24/2006 4:09 AM, Blogger slim whale said...

i love curtains. period.

 
At 8/24/2006 10:37 AM, Blogger corina said...

mas maganda yung second season :) can't wait for the third! :D

 
At 8/24/2006 10:59 AM, Blogger tseri said...

yeah, agree ako kay cors, mas gusto ko rin yung 2nd season. pero ok rin yang first. 3rd season will be out this september. i'm so excited!! :D

 
At 8/25/2006 9:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Naku I had the installer for cake mania, di ko alam bakit ayaw mag-work dito sa laptop ko. Nasa circus shop na ako tapos nag-eerror na. Have you tried Diner Dash? Mas addicting yun hihihihi!

 
At 8/28/2006 9:51 PM, Blogger dionne said...

slim whale, ur a different breed indeed. hehe!

hi cors & tseri! i'll take note of that. namamatay na nga ako ng kakaintay sa bagal ng download eh. argh!

hi ann! naku, addict din ako sa diner dash 1 & 2. true! mas addictive nga sya. hehe!

 
At 8/29/2006 9:47 AM, Blogger geWi said...

i love house too! super funny siya. meh 2nd season na sa quiapo (eheheh!) can't wait na rin for the third!

 
At 8/30/2006 6:48 PM, Blogger dionne said...

hi gewi! pag hindi ko nakayanan ang intayin yung download pupunta na ko ng quiapo. hehe!

 
At 9/01/2006 6:15 PM, Blogger corina said...

dyoni, sa shaw mrt station meron. 100/disc pero pwedeng tawaran to 90/disc. yun nga lang magkasama ata ang house 1&2 (2 discs).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home