The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Monday, March 21, 2005

Sights and Sounds

On Saturday evening, Dionne asked me to bring some pictures that we can use for our wed-site (in-the-works, hehe), for the AVP, or just for laughs. =)

Quite noticeably, I only have a few pictures of my high school days. Hmm, forgettable days? Nah, I just didn't have time for pics then. Camera-shy too. The (lack of) hair, the big glasses, the pimples. In fairness (haha! got to use that term), it was one of the lightest moments of my life (weight-wise, that is).

We were supposed to scan the pics (with her own set too), so that we can start building a sort of storybook of our lives. Unfortunately, my laptop doesn't seem to recognize the scanner connected via parallel cable. The scanner software specifically indicated to use the USB cable, which was not part of the original package. We'll just have to try again this coming Holy Week, using the cable I have at home.

After sorting the pictures, we went through 10-odd CDs of mp3s I borrowed from my brother Jeffrey, which he borrowed from a friend. We got to listen to a lot of songs and were able to dig up some songs like "It had to be you" (artist unknown) to "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)" by Marvin Gaye to "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" by Michael Jackson. From all the CDs, we copied almost 1GB of music. Now, we need to decide which ones we're going to use where. Another task for the "vacation" ahead. =)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3/23/2005 1:57 PM, Blogger Aggie said...

Kami din baka magkaron ng ganyang AVP e :) Kaso wala na atang matinong picture! :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home