The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Monday, March 28, 2005

Holy Week...

Wednesday, I got off from work a day earlier than Joven. While Joven is at work, I busied myself clearing dusty shelves of stuff I don't need and searching and compiling for old photos we'll be scanning for the AVP and wedsite. Joven went to BTIC in Glorietta to buy my mom our gift.

Thursday, my mom's birthday (yipee!)... Joven and I started the day with our traditional Visita Iglesia. We bought ice cream (no diet this time... hehe!) as our contribution for lunch with my family. We spent the afternoon eating ice cream and watching "When Harry Met Sally" (one of my faves!).

BTW, he actually got inspired to be serious in his (but he says "our") dieting because he learned that my sister lost 22 lbs because of Atkins (yey!).

I also e-mailed our would-be photographer (secret muna...) again to set a meeting with him next week. =)

Friday, we spent the day apart... but talked on the phone a number of times. =)

Saturday, we spent the day (as in one day!) scanning 100++ pics of our childhood, adolescence and adulthood for the AVP and wedsite Joven is planning to do. We laughed at each other's get-up, hair, antics. =D

Sunday, we went to the Easter mass in the morning. I spent the day tinkering in his laptop (looking for additional photos.. hehe...) while he watched basketball on TV (as always! hehe!).

We also got serious about suppliers and money matters (yikes!). Anyway, we still have a lot of time to plan (whew!). =)

Happy Easter everyone!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home