The Couple

  dionne
  joven

Monday, April 18, 2005

A Blast With Threelogy

Last Friday, Joven and I headed to Seattle's Best Coffee at GB3 to meet the famous Threelogy videographers. The appointment was 6pm but since we wanted to get there ahead of them, we arrived 20 minutes before. From where I was sitting, I saw two guys talking in front of the coffee shop. Sila kaya yun? Joven ordered coffee and croissant while I texted them that we are in the meeting place already. Johnson said they'll be arriving in 5 minutes. We transferred tables since he said "we"... meaning there will be more than one person coming.

Little less than five minutes, I heard an "excuse me" while I was busy devouring the croissant. Sila nga yung dalawang mama. With a forkful of food in my mouth, I tried my best to smile and chew at the same time. Johnson introduced CJ while I introduced Joven. We shook hands and they sat down. I asked if they want to have some coffee but they refused, they had a prior meeting at the same coffee shop before they arrived daw. Turned out April, a co-w@wie, who's planning for her parents' renewal of vows was the one they talked to two hours ago. Johnson started by showing us the DVD of a wedding they covered. Very impressive! We actually downloaded a number of videos from their site so we know what they look like. After 5 minutes of video watching, we started to discuss details of their services. I took out a list of questions I hastily wrote in my notebook page which I tore before I got out of the office. It was a little embarrassing at first but since we were quite comfortable with each other, I showed it to them. Johnson even wrote down some details on the paper. Hehe! The meeting about their services lasted for only 10 minutes, the chikahan lasted for more than 20. Totoo nga yung nakasulat sa website nila with regard to describing themselves, Johnson was the TSB (Threelogy Savings Bank) - he computes things in a blink and CJ was the charmer - he can talk about anything without wiping the smile off his face. Since we were all thomasians (except for Joven who's a UP grad) we have a common ground. To sum up the meeting... it was a blast! We instantly liked them and felt that they're the ones we want to see on our wedding day. =)

This afternoon, Joven will deposit the down payment while I will fax the service contract to them.

Videographer - check!

Extra: UST medicine had their graduation two nights ago and one of my best friends, Andrew, graduated (drum roll please) magna cum laude! Yipee! I'm sooo proud of you. Pretty soon... Dr. Andrew Dysangco! Who would have thought? Hehe!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4/18/2005 11:24 PM, Blogger Mai said...

it's good that you got a fellow thomasian for your video..kami kasi we've already booked kenneth and nelwin uy before we got hold about threelogy...sayang..pare-pareho pa naman din kaming mga komersiyo major in Business Ad. :) ay miss ko na ata uste...nanonood ka ba ng uaap? hehehe! God of all nations...

 
At 4/19/2005 6:49 AM, Blogger Cri-c and Jun said...

gud for u sistah! wow todo preps na talaga!

 
At 4/20/2005 3:02 PM, Blogger joven said...

aba naman! mukhang tuloy na tuloy na pearli ah. congrats!

pano yan? find-and-replace na lang sa mga preps ng kuya mo? ;)

 
At 4/21/2005 7:12 AM, Blogger dionne said...

hi mai! yup.. nonood me ng uaap.. as in with the singing and everything.. hehe!

syempre cri-c kasi mas tipid pag maaga mag-prepare eh. =)

thanks theresa! relief talaga. =)

hoy pearliza! kaw ah... magkwento ka jan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home